Main Office: 435-716-9030
Additional Contact Info

Monday - Friday
8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.

Logan City Hall
290 N 100 W
Logan, UT 84321

Outside Links


Utah Department of Environmental Quality - for demolition, destructive salvage, and house moving.  After receiving approval from the State, you will need a permit from Building Safety. 

Colorado Chapter of the ICC Building Guides - building resource guides for finishing basements, building a garage, adding a deck, re-roofing a single family residence, home additions, patio covers, and enclosing a patio. 
Please note that the handouts were developed by the Colorado Chapter of the ICC as a basic plan submittal under the 2012 International Residential Code.  They are not intended to cover all circumstances.  Check with the Logan City Building Safety Department for additional requirements. 

Energy Code Website - For RES check or COM check

State Construction Registry - Locate your SCR permit number and verify contractor information from the State

Department of Occupational & Professional Licensing (DOPL) - verify a contractor's State license, view documents requiring State Licensed Design Professionals, and see contractor licensing information.

International Code Council - ICC's website for questions, trainings, codes, certifications, etc.